“Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now.” ― Alan Lakein,”
We acknowledge the role of detailed planning in ensuring the successful execution of any initiative, so we give planning a pride of place in our business/project development ecosystem. We have a broad variety of planning services that guarantee the hand-holding of clients through the creation of realistic and viable plans.
We create the following:
- Business plan: A formal statement of a business idea and step by step procedure that would be followed to convert the idea into a successful venture, designed in a manner intended to convince investors.
- Legal Plan: A formal document that prescribes the legal structure for an initiative, the regulatory frameworks that control the subject area of the initiative, and the nature of contractual agreements suitable for the respective stakeholders in the initiative.
- Financial plan: A formal statement that details the process of estimating the capital required to successfully a startup/run an enterprise and policies relating to procurement, investment, and administration of enterprise fund.
- Project plan: A document that sets out the phases, activities, and tasks needed to deliver a project as well as the time frames and resources required to deliver the project
“Incorrect documentation is often worse than no documentation”
– Bertrand Meyer
We firmly believe that the first significant step towards the transition of initiatives from the idea form to a real, relatable and practical form is through documentation. We also reckon that documentation is unarguably the most viable way of building reliable records that enable stakeholders to keep accurate track of progress levels in the implementation of initiatives. We offer extensive documentation services that cut across various interest areas that include the following:
- Business documentation
- Business registration
- Trademark registrations
- Design patenting
- Tax documentation
- Copyright registration
- NAFDAC registration
“Branding is the process of connecting a good strategy with good creativity.”
The market place is characterized by continuous competition for visibility to end-users and we recognize that an effective way to establish visibility is through the creation of a distinctive identity. At corpus we recognize your idea, interpret it and create exclusive image design assets to differentiate your initiative/product/service from the competition.
- Logo design
- Brochure, catalog, and profile
- Online campaigns
- Flier designs
- Business cards
“Create content that reaches your audience’s audience.”
We believe initiatives swim or sink on the strength of their content and that content should accurately articulate the central message of every initiative. We create content with precision. Our content creation services cover a broad range of areas which include the following:
- Web content
- Business profiles
- Process Documents